2023 MAD Stravaduro
The 2023 Stravaduro will be run for 3 rounds starting in January and running until March. Each round will take place over the course of a single month with three segments as part of each round. Points will be earned for each segment completed. A winner will be declared for each round. An overall Men’s/Women’s winner will be declared at end of the 3 rounds with prizes going to the overall winners.
- Each round will start and end on the first and last day of that month
- Round 1: 01/01/23 – 31/01/23
- Round 2: 01/02/23 – 28/02/23
- Round 3: 01/03/23 – 31/03/23
- Each round will consist of 3 segments.
- Segments to be used for each round will be announced one week prior to the start of that round.
- Each competitor must have a valid Cycling Ireland Licence. (Leisure/Competitive)
- Each competitor must complete and post their Strava segments for each round within the designated timeframe. Late entries will not be counted.
- Multiple entries may be submitted for each segment with only the fastest time being counted.
- Times must be uploaded within 24 hours of the Strava activity in which the segments were completed otherwise they will not be counted.
- Points are awarded per segment completed in descending based on the best time. See the Points Table below.
- In the case of two or more competitors finishing at the same time, they will be awarded equal points for the respective position in which they finished.
- Each round winner will be decided based on the total accumulated points for that round.
- In the case of a tie. The overall time for the 3 segments will be calculated and a winner declared.
- The overall winner will be the competitor who has accumulated the most points over the 3 rounds.
- In the case of a tie. The overall time for the 9 segments will be calculated and a winner declared.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Overal Men’s and Overal Women’s winners when round 3 is complete at the end of March.
- There will be a separate competition between the best MAD Members with prizes for the best overall in both Men’s and Women’s for each round.
Round 1 Ticknock (January)
- Dickies https://www.strava.com/segments/23589116
- Ripride https://www.strava.com/segments/904639
- Highline/Homegrown https://www.strava.com/segments/33433464
Round 2 Djouce (February)
- XTC/Phantom https://www.strava.com/segments/8419170
- Ride don’t Slide https://www.strava.com/segments/12927380
- Badgers (Gravity) https://www.strava.com/segments/33560691
Round 3 Ballynatona (March)
- Walla Walla https://www.strava.com/segments/33415413
- Tight & Creeky (T&C) https://www.strava.com/segments/30396371
- Belgian Lines https://www.strava.com/segments/30028991