Mountain Biking Association of Dublin

Author Topic: Richie Byrne - Blood and Steel (bio/blog of Richies MTB adventures)  (Read 503 times)

Stephen McMullan

• Club Members
Don O'Connor has posted the following update on: https://www.gofundme.com/bloodandsteel

A quick update:

First off a huge thank you to everyone who has ordered the book. We have all been taken aback by the demand but in truth, I am not that surprised.  People miss Richie and the energy he brought to our community, and this book helps to keep the memory of those crazy times near.  This is a great opportunity to reconnect with that and you'll have a good laugh along the way. 

The good news is the book is nearly complete so we are bringing the closing date for the fund forward to this Sunday, 1st April. 

At that time we won't be taking any more orders and we will be emailing everyone to get their addresses. We would expect everyone to have their books delivered by the second week in April.

Thanks.
Help spread the word!

krezi

• Club Members
Re: Richie Byrne - Blood and Steel (bio/blog of Richies MTB adventures)
« Reply #1 on: 15, May, 2018, 09:32:37 AM »
great book guys! Finished it yesterday. Was laughing all way through. I was even able to recognise some trail names there!

Stephen McMullan

• Club Members
« Reply #2 on: 15, May, 2018, 09:51:09 AM »
Yeah I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet. It's sitting on a table at home. Had a quick flick and it genuinely looks amazing in terms of production so major kudos to Don & co

liam

• MAD MTB Committee
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 15, May, 2018, 11:12:47 AM »
Same here, haven't had chance to read it.

Copyright © Mountain Biking Association of Dublin